xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Second Server?

Are you guys aware about the second server bought by the admin with the plan to transfer all free hosting accounts there? :?: I'm quite afraid that maybe this will result to a lost of files and our sites just like what happened to us last time here. :roll:

If you are a free web hosting and you have signed up after january 01, 2005 you will be on the shared server. ns for the shared server are:
ns1.jb-hoster.com and ns2.jb-hoster.com

If you have signed up for free web hosting before january 01, 2005 you will be on the fully FNH server ns for this server is ns3.jb-hoster.com and ns4.jb-hoster.com.

admin wrote:  

If you are a free web hosting and you have signed up after january 01, 2005 you will be on the shared server. ns for the shared server are:  
ns1.jb-hoster.com and ns2.jb-hoster.com  

If you have signed up for free web hosting before january 01, 2005 you will be on the fully FNH server ns for this server is ns3.jb-hoster.com and ns4.jb-hoster.com.  

Sorry, I think I got that one wrong. Anyways, I would like to thank Whizz for the correct information and of course the Admin that I'm hosted on the before January 1, 2005! That means, my account is secured! Thanks again!