xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Nintendo DS

It is much better than the PSP seeing that Nintendo has been at it longer.It has wireless access to chat and...2 screens to play and have the other one for something else.This by far is much better than teh 1 screened icky PSP.

I want to get one but I don't have the money.. That sorta helps.

Check out trialclix.pweb.info -> you need 1500 Points for DS--Get 50 to signup THROUGH MY LINK (I make a few pts...pls It'll give you 50 PTS!)

You complete FREE trials (note FREE) and cancel by the end of the trial to earn pts...

Ill have enought pts in a week or 2!

You can earn PTS by referring friends (or strangers) but unlike other sites it is NOT REQUIRED!

Best of luck!

--
Mike

I have a DS and Super Mario 64. It's pretty fun, especially the mini games, which involve the touch screen. The only complaint I have is that it is a little tough to control the characters.

yeah the ds is pretty awesome I've played Metroid, Mario, and Wario touchedat different stores and I was very impressed that little thing gots awesomegraphics but I dont think I'll be getting one very soon I'm a poor man I need to get a job or something maybe I'll work at mcdonalds

I still don't have time for portable consoles. I hardly have time for my Game Cube!Might see if I can get a free one from work.