xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Nintendo DS

Anyone know if the DS has adjustable volume and does it play GameBoy Color games? I'm buying one soon and I need to know if it accepts the Color games.

um... i don't know if it allow GBC games, but all i know it allows GBA games... but i don't think so for the GBC games, because they are old now. So who will buy the old games instead of buying a new one?

I want to get one but I don't have the money.. That sorta helps.The games are TINY. You could lose them in your pocket. I want to play Mario 64 on it. :-D

Anyone know if the DS has adjustable volume and does it play GameBoy Color games? I'm buying one soon and I need to know if it accepts the Color games.

That's cool ... I don't know what you are asking.. sorry

PSP is nothing than a money making move from sony - the DVD player is useless! Who in their right mind would watch a film on a screen that size - also rumour has it that you will have to buy special DVDs to play on it! More expense.I'm hoping to get my DS free from work, I got my SP free (1 day before UK launch too). Played on it for about a week, I don't advise driving and Game Boy at the same time - you will only get distracted from the game.

You would have to purchase movies on the new UMD format created by sony to watch them, so your existing movies would not work. DS seems awesome, and I cant wait to get one. Nintendo has also licensed a special version of Palm OS for it in Japan, and it may be created, and eventually brought over here.