xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Domain Trouble

Hi!

in my free hosting request i asked for the domain rejoice.freenukehosting.com but i was given https://de.godaddy.com/domains/domain-name-search?ci=55119 which is another site i work on, and not the site i was requesting hosting for...can i please have this changed to rejoice.freenukehosting.com if its not too much trouble?

Hi I am a christian teen boy, and I have made a few websites before, nothing too special, one I'm working on now is https://de.godaddy.com/domains/domain-name-search?ci=55119.  

Username : rejoice  

Domain Name :rejoice.freenukehosting.com

This is your request. You should have been a bit clearer. It is easy to assume that the first web address is the one you want. Anyway, I'll suggest you wait a week or so - till the christmas dust have settled, and then pm admin and ask him to change it. Don't do it now, he's away and the first few days after he's back, he'll be busy catching up.

it was unclear i agree, and i PMed admin and didnt get a response a few weeks ago, so thats why im posting here....im sorry for the inconvenience

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Luke

I hate religion the bible is written in riddles

If i had i time machine i go back in time and beat jesus with a baseball bat, ("why not" he should be used to it lol)

Well, I suppose he had to have a name, and after several knockbacks, you tend to just take the first one that is accepted. :wink:

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Luke  

I hate religion  the bible is written in riddles

If i had i time machine i go back in time and beat jesus with a baseball bat, ("why not"  he should be used to it lol)

what in the world...why would you say something such as that? if you are atheist, keep it to yourself. thanks.

I hate religion  the bible is written in riddles

If i had i time machine i go back in time and beat jesus with a baseball bat, ("why not"  he should be used to it lol)

what in the world...why would you say something such as that? if you are atheist, keep it to yourself. thanks.

mottalmatt...i wasnt talkin to you....

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Luke I hate religion the bible is written in riddles If i had i time machine i go back in time and beat jesus with a baseball bat, ("why not" he should be used to it lol)

I agree with mortalmatt, that comment you made up above djbungle was really uncalled for. What dose that have to do with the topic of this thread anyway.

I hate religion the bible is written in riddles  

/me slaps djbungle

Hi I am a christian teen boy, and I have made a few websites before, nothing too special, one I'm working on now is https://de.godaddy.com/domains/domain-name-search?ci=55119.

Username : rejoice

Domain Name :rejoice.freenukehosting.com

/me slaps rejoice

now this topic is locked!