xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How Do I Dedicate a Game Server of my site's server?

How can I install my Rune game onto my site's server and it to run a gamespy game server? I hope you know what I mean. I can't seem to make a server for my game anymore. Damn router. :D Please tell me how to do this and if it's allowed.

Sorry, I have no idea. It would probably be better to ask in the games forum.But I do know your avatar is not allowed. Max 80 x80.

Okay, my avatar is fixed now. Sorry about that, but I must know how to dedicate a Rune server off my site's server. I'm pretty sure I have to install the game on to the server, but don't know how to get it to run it's own game server on it.

I don't know what is going on with their site. They messed it up. Broken links and stuff. They have a forum. I'll try asking there, it's just that I wanted to know from here first seeing how this is the host for my site.

Yes, you can. I have made a dedicaced server on my PC for Battlefield Vietnam, he works very well but I have only DSl 512 kb/s and if they are 6/7 player my server lagg :? But You must have a fix IP or a DNS programm (my ip is bcr.no-ip.bie:15567) or if you don't have this programm, if you restart your computer your ip will change. ++

You would have to open the right ports on your router - the gamespy arcade ports and maybe the game's ports - search on google on how to do this (look on router, game & gamespy websites)good luck :D