xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Crazy Newspaper

not bad, I only have 2 suggestions:- get us a printable version!! :D- there are some minor bugs in the table, could you fix them?

very funny steve but who came up with this idea?Richard Branson reveals in todays interview that Virgin Express will change it color to pink. :!:

Amusing - when do we get the next page?The text in the grey field, at the top can be a bit difficult to read, because the bright colors to the left are so - well, bright.

Thank you for the positive replies. I will try to fix the table a bit more, but I have now exams, so I don't have much time at the moment.But it's hard to make such a newspaper in html. Firefox and Internet Explorer display it slightly different and if you increase the text size it will get much bigger and full of bugs.It would be a lot easier to make it an image or pdf file, but that's bad for the search engines.I will add the next pages soon and make a printable and email-friendly page certainly, maybe just by adding the page to mambo, that would be a lot easier, but it would make the page very, very big or i should make it in a pop-up page.I make up all the stories of myself, and that's a lot of work, especially that English is not my native language.I came to the idea of pink Virgin Express because a friend of mine made a video with an animation of a Virgin plane flying in the sky. It was one of my first stories.