xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

have pity for the admins...

ppl always complain abt thedelay....but did they think it is because of the earth shattering amount of requests the admins recieve that they need time to review create reply and send pm.....so the l0s3r5 out there if you cant wait...den don't let other ppl hv a achance...afterall...fnh is free.....so you just gotta wait...

Yes, you are right. We need to give them enough time to eat and enjoy with friends.. they cannot be only 24 hours.... Why can't they just wait ?

Mabey we should switch the admins to users and make the users the admins. This may make a corruption but they will feel the pain of sitting there making accounts. Not that i know what it feels like :D . And i don't want to.

Admins and mods, you are doing a great job indeed -a fine comunity and hosting service, as the FNH exprience is being better than I expected. You deserve all the kudos!Cheers :D

i got an idea, if anyone can possibly program it!Create a smart bot!, one that will review compare to the rules and conduct, and approve or deny, lots of chatrooms have bot in them, so why can't one run on a forum!? lol

If you follow all the weird little ins and outs of what n00bs do in their requests, you'll see it takes human sensibility and discretionary judgementadmins rock

If you follow all the weird little ins and outs of what n00bs do in their requests, you'll see it takes human sensibility and discretionary judgementadmins rock

you have a point, thats why they would be rejected, becouse they did not request correctly!

I think, what he mean is that many shouldn't have had an account because they didn't follow the rules. The fact that many got one anyway, is the result of admins discretions (or leniency).

this is true, especially since we have lots that don't have good Englishthat's one of the finer features of FNH, you don't have to have an English sitethat's why we have way more peeps from all over 8) FNH rocks :D