xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

a piece of art

Hi

26 working days for a guy to carry out this:

It is beautiful is not this step?? Yes me I find this beautiful, but k' be this thus??

A new case PC of course... yes but a case makes hand!!! and yes a guy ( Belgian English style the guy) had fun during 26 days to make this small jewels, because it is really of art, when you would see the hidden bond, would really see you that this guy is gifted with his hands... He made a site to show work provided day per day, in photograph, to amuse you has to make similar!!!!!

Posted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Bye

Very impressive. But I must admit I'm a bit suspicious; How come your english in your post is almost ineligible when the english on the website is nearly perfect? :D

It is not me which have do that,I only show you this good work.And sorry for my english(i use google to translate) :oops: .Bye

Okay then. Yes, those online translaters are not very good!And yes it is good work. I would certainly not have spend that much time and energy (and money) on a new pc.

DEFINITELY one of the best mods I've ever seen, that guy must have had a LOT of work... but it was worth it, IMO, that's a heck of a case.

Staring a message with an initial greeting like "Hi" or "Hello" and ending it some kind of concluding word, like "bye" or "see you later", followed by the senders signature, is common politeness in Europe. :wink:

Hi sandman, .. IC... thanks....... but it's just wasting the space by Entering twice to end as ... see you later (European style).

dude that is awsome sumone replicated the hypercude movie rooms into a pc case O_Oand i luv that movie too XDi wanna case like that :D