xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Page Desgin Needed Please

Hello. i am the owner of http://internetdanceradio.com/ (this site might be offline, this is because my host i am on is going offline and my account info for FNH was never sent)

It's basiclly a site For Live Streaming of Dance and Techno Music.

As you can see it's a very simple desgin and needs to be more advanced that what it is now. I am looking for something like an XP/Longhorn Desgin. (longhorn is the new os coming out in 2006 by microsoft) I most likely would like a kinda longhorn site. i'm not too much on the blue side but i'll take it if its possible.

New logo, buttons, and desgin of page is needed. i have no experience at all with these painting and graphic programs and i tried many times with no good results. Yes i do use frontpage to make my pages.

If someone can please desgin a site for free (sorry but i don't have money :D), that would be good. Thanks for your time in reading this.