xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Friendly Hearts

As name suggests. it's a site for all beautiful hearts. U can post loads n forum, chat, send cards, email, create blogs, add images, download freebies, write reviews, and loads more. Click on FHS Member image in my siggy to visit.

Heyyyy man...Some constructive criticism her. First, get rid of the black background.It is directly contradicting the name of your site. My first thaught was "huh, the ghost tunnel".Second, it took about 80 seconds to load. Thats way to long, you'll lose visitors.

oh please , no .. no pastels!!!the b;ack is great!! ViV if you want some advice the black is great and it makes all the colors come out better. no baby blue or barbiepink. black is no gohsttunnel or whatever people sayi like your site and signed up. it is really nice and original lots to see and to read. yes i signed up :D