xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Creating accounts

The free wb hosting request forum is locked...I had requested for freewebhosting....seems like the request has not been approved...Please help.. ThanksPuzha

The free wb hosting request forum is locked...I had requested for freewebhosting....
seems like the request has not been approved...

Please help..  

Thanks

Puzha

You only requested 2 days ago, moron. It has not been processed yet!

When will the admins continue with creating accounts?

There seems to be some probs, right now, but the admin is back on the 5th, so be patient a few more days. :wink:

Sandman...Well.. didn't know how much time it takes to process the requests...seen many applications got processed, including some that came in after mne..Just asking the question... Hope fully you can understand..Puzha

If you look at the processed requests you'll see it generally takes between 2 days and 2 weeks - usually less than 1 week.If someone after you, got processed, that would probabply mean you had been rejected, but I can't see any rejection. I cant see any request either.That would mean that: either you haven't requested or your request is lost.A new server is in the process of being installed and it looks like the requests from the last 3 or 4 days may have been lost. It could mean that you'd have to request again, when the request-forum reopens.Yes I understand, but you also have to understand the problem here. 100sof newbies comes in here and starts to ask questions, - left, right and center,and always the same questions, instead of looking a bit around and reading the answers which have already been given so many tims before. :wink:

The free wb hosting request forum is locked...

I had requested for freewebhosting....

seems like the request has not been approved...

Please help..

Thanks

Puzha

You only requested 2 days ago' date=' moron. It has not been processed yet![/quote']

Man people sure are quick to name call! :? If he is new he would not know that it would be PMed to him or posted otherwise if he were rejected or approved. People need to remember that before name calling...what a shame... :D

I he'd read the announcements and looked in the processed accounts forexamples, he would have known - which seems to indicate that you haven't read them either.

I he'd read the announcements and looked in the processed accounts forexamples, he would have known - which seems to indicate that you haven't read them either.

Yes I have read them, I am just more curteous I suppose...maybe that'd be a good touch`e? :D:D:D
Also you are not an admin or a moderator, so I was kind of just pointing out the fact that you don't really have the right to get mad at new people being confused, as once you were in the same shoes. I don't know why you have choosen to argue with me on countless threads, but I am not going to argue anymore...I hate arguing. Have a great day! :D :wink:

I spend hours reading thru announcements and posts to make sure I got it right, before I joined in. I think it is reasonable to expect you familiarise yourself with rules and customs before you join. If you make shortcuts you have to expect to cop some flak.

I spend hours reading thru announcements and posts to make sure I got  it right, before I joined in. I think it is reasonable to expect you familiarise 
yourself with rules and customs before you join. If you make shortcuts 
you have to expect to cop some flak.

Whatever, I believe in being kind to people, even if he didn't read the rules, gives no one the right to call him a moron. Yeah maybe get some flak from moderators or admins, but not fellow users...lol
Maybe like me, he doesn't have HOURS to spend reading all of the threads like you do...some of us have other things to do as well in our lives. :roll: lol :D