xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Red Dragon.:.The Blackness- Tell me how much it sucks please

Check out my site if you will and tell me how much it sucks. Right now there is nothing on it really but I just want to see what people think of my basic design with content. Won'[t be finished until somtime next year. http://RedDragon.Atspace.com/intro.htm Click on home after the redirect. And before you bash my joke of graphics, know that they were made from the program "Paint" the one that comes with every computer and with ArcSoft PhotoImpression that came with my digital camera for basic photo editing. I will soon be getting Adobe Photoshop but not until I have the money to buy paid hosting.

Overall the site looks good, But im having problems reading the text its to dark to read!  good luck with your site :D

I agree, also, I would use another font :D

Yeah I'll eventually use brighter fonts but until I get a better photo editor then I won't be changing much. I'm trying to stick to a darker page of mostly red and black and a brighter font dosen't look good with everything else. I can use a different font wich would be easier to read but I'm not sure yet. I just finished that last night so I'll do more later. If you have any idea's go ahead and respond with what you think would work.

That would be tomarrow the 3rd(standard date format). I just removed the site to edit a few things but it should be permanently up after that unless I decide to move it here to FNH.