xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Slipknot & Marylin Manson

Marylin Manson and Slipknot are like my favorite bands. I have seen both in concert many times and wouldn't hesitate to spend 200$ more to see them again. Slipknot over does it though with 8 members in their band. It is good just for visual but you can't tell who is playing what. Marylin Manson is cool just to see a freak jumping around on stage smacking his *bottom* wearing womens clothing.

I agree with you about Slipknot, they have way too many members. I mean seriously, holy crap, they have one who takes a bat to a trash can. And I have a video of him where he was half a beat off for one hit. It was kinda amusing. They can get by with out the extra drums. Joey gets the job done. He's not bad. They have a solo of his on http://drummerworld.com/ .

Marilyn Manson was OK live. I havent seen many bands, but from what I saw (everything :D ) it was just a bunch of... boring stunts. Really.And his music really stinks lately, did anyone realise?

I have the music DVD of Slipknot "Disasterpeices" from when they performed live in London wich includes his solo but I have seen better.

I lovw slipknot, i got all their albums and seen them play live twice.And than manson fella he is a *BLEEP*! hes wants putting in prison , his crime - crossdressing :wink:

i like mm more than slipknot.. slipknot is too random... and they seem pretty pointless.. like the masks... which are supposed to represent the hidden self or something cheesy like that... really that's just an excuse to wear scary masks and look cool... but they're half decent i guess.

Metal is on a decline....and hardcore is rapidly rising...but I hope it doesnt become mainstream....u guys should check out As I Lay Dying (http://asilaydying.com/)...but if you like mm or slipknot lyrics...i dont think you'd like these...great breakdowns and stuff tho

They suck. I am listening to Forever now and its so bland and uninspired. God I feel live burning it to a CD so I cqan smash it into a million pieces. Go, go now, far from me, and listen to some Sleepytime Gorilla Museum. A "metal" band by a stretch of the word who actually thought to innovate. A word definately not used enough in music. I suggest Sleep is Wrong.

Olaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!I like them both.The first album of slipknot is awesome.Antichrist Superstar of Marylin Manson as a fabulous mix of rock and electronic sounds( thanks to the great Trent-GOD-Reznor)But both of them are fading in quality like to many of the actual bands...I'm i the only one to think that in our time, good bands only last 2 or 3 albuns???

Slipknot over does it though with 8 members in their band.

Blazing Squad / So Solid Crew. I think they have about 20 in each. So sad.