xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Good Charlotte

OK im gonna say the same thing i said about avril...They suck!!! You people need to find some better music!Life styles of the rich and the famous my *bottom*. Benji or whatever drives a fricking land rover.GC are posers plain and simple

i hate them... i hate how they only care about their image rather then the music they are puking out of their instruments. They suck at writing songs, and they cant even play their own instruments. They write 3 songs that all sound the same, and you got thousands of little kids going to hot topic buying little rubber bracelets, and being "punk"...

They're so contradicting. They try to dress gothic, act punk, their music is pop, and they live the rich lifestyle that they're against. If it came down to music, and they lost all their gimmiks, I would enjoy them, but as they are now, no.

these are peoples opinions, just cuz acouple suicidal kids felt like they had a reason to live because of that song, doesnt make people like the band any more.

They're awesome! I can't say I know that much about their lives, or care what kind of image they put out, but I can say that I enjoy their music. They're one of the few bands I have ever seen in concert. I just saw them a few months ago and they were very good. I love all their music but my favorite songs would have to be "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous", "Emotionless", "Always and Forever", and "I Want to Fall in Love".

Pure right down suck......They are against being famous and rich and yet they are.....They try to be punk but there pop......they seriously are a discrace to music..... :x