xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Kaye Online

hahah ye, my tagboard is a lil plain, i just made the background transparent so that it'll use whatever background it's on for its skin.ima put up the new main layout prolly tonight or tomorrow.thanks for the feedback, darlingz!

thanks, DJBUNGLE for signing my guestbook!! :lol: luv ya!!okey, dudez my new [main page] layout is up :D i hope all the links work LOLcheck it out! feedback is always good- feel free to criticize!

thanks, DJBUNGLE for signing my guestbook!!   :lol:   luv ya!!
okey, dudez my new [main page] layout is up  :D   i hope all the links work LOL

check it out!  feedback is always good- feel free to criticize!

Your welcome, You have some fantastic pics/wallpapers on your website!
please join my forums

Nice website, I like the monitor onthe first page, but maybe you could make the screen black and make a logo for yourself, the screen with the popups looks a bit umm..tacky

thanks!!haha i tried to think of something to use with the pic/links for christina's back, bsb's, willa's, and eden's crush's page (a.k.a. my 4 main idols/inspirations --to whom the website is dedicated to) .. so i thought i'd put there pix on "pop-up ads" and people could just click on the "pop-ups" to go to their pages. i hope that's not confusing to you guys.. but YES -- those "pop-ups" are clickable along with the "BSGECWF folder" on the desktop. cuz if you put your cursor, for example, on xtina's pretend "personals/date pop-up ad" it'll say "CLICK HERE FOR CHRISTINA AGUILERA!" (if not, it should) -i thought that'd be enough for peepz to know that that are is a clickable link to each of my idols' page on my site. ... then you've got the affiliates, forums, etc.. buttons on the desktop taskbar -but that's not too hard to figure out.oo ye, i've been wanting a logo for sucha long time but i keep putting it off to make one and plus when i go try to think of one, it doesnt look okey to me. but i'm still thinking up what the logo could look like. i might post here with previews when i think of some. --thanks for that idea!

oo haha ye, i debated about the layout alot- but im good with this one. i may just add a lil "notice" there somewhere to let people know where the clickable areas are or something to clear up the confusion. i'll think of something :D

it looks ok i guess. not my kind of site but if you like the type. the first page loads very slow. and i am on a adsl conection so that is not the problem. it comes up in pieces. that looks bad. it would look better if you let it come in a bit blurry and than focus in, ( hope i am clear i am not native english speaking) the guest book totally dont much the site. maby you can give it a black BG too?but .. keep up the good work!

oo ye, the guestbook - that matched better with the last layout. you're right, i should prolly change that haha!my website is dedicated to my idols and inspirations who make my life worth it - it's not really the kinda i update alot with news, etc. i just usually just update and add more to my work in my "graphic samples" page and maybe add more pictures of my idols in each of their pages - but i usually don't have alotta time for that. it's a small little personal/fansite - but you can prolly tell that.i made the layout with adobe photoshop so that's why they load in "slices". ye, you want it kind of "Interlaced" i think that's the word you mean.but i'm cool with this, i mean it's not i'm getting paid for it LOLthanks for your observation and comments! i appreciate it!

Ive noticed you`ve changed your layout (on your site) it look fantastic, great idea with the windows theme! I can see that your well on your way to a paid job that you love doing! keep up the the good work :D Ive have bookmarked your site, i like your style, maybe i can leech a few design ideas from you... great work kaye :wink:

Ive noticed you`ve changed your layout (on your site)   it look fantastic, great idea with the windows theme!  I can see that your well on your way to a paid job that you love doing! keep up the the good work :D  
Ive have bookmarked your site, i like your style, maybe i can leech a few design ideas from you...  great work kaye :wink:

aaaww djB - that's so sweet, thanks so much!! YAY!