xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Php - nuke error

I made a module on the nuke and its ok and everything , but the i do anotherone and apears this error :Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/barkaial/public_html/nuke/modules/Mitologia_Celta/index.php on line 61Someone help me .!! :D

UYmm seems to me that someone hasn't checked their scripts. I would report this to the author of the module for phpNuke.Any way the error has been pointed out in the error report yopu've got.1 goto: public_html/nuke/modules/Mitologia_Celta/index.php and open it up ot edit.2. Find line 61 and see if there is a ; symbol at the end of the line or post all the php code for index.php here.NOte: Plewase paste the code between the [ code ] and [/ code] tags by hiting the code tag then histing paste and hitting the code button again.Makes it neater and easier to read for me and problem all the otehr members too.

Sorry for the inconviniense , i had fix all the troubles , that code give it to me a friend , i hask him what was happening and he said some stuff and i resolve not to put that module. :roll: Thanks anywhay , bye. :wink: