xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What did you get for christmas

So what were some of the presents you got for Christmas, tell what they are so that we dont spam Drum Heads - I got new drum heads for my drum set Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal - An addictive game for PS2 DDR mat - a dance dance revolution mat for PS2 PS2 Controller - Self expanitory Kung Pow: Enter the fist - A funny movie some clothes my favorite of them all was the drum heads

ipodclothesmoneyrasta gear ;) pipes..REEFER ;) And a day full of fun and family relaxation..P.S. The anticipation was incredible.. I like to act like a little kid and be happy on christmas eve.. all excited and what not..

Halo 2- for xboxDef Jam Fight for NY- for xbox300 dollars- 300 dollars canadian, maybe more :(Candy- sweet stuff that you eat :(Painkiller- good game that doesn't work on my comp, only my dadswallet- crappy leather walletsweatre- Nice source sweatreNecklace- Nice wooden necklacethat about it :D