xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Enya or Era

enya is not my first choice to listen music but in a busy day or hard day i hear her music just to relax, but i also use Era or chorus kind of music to relax myself, try it out one day it works a lot

Enya is one of the best musicians to listen to through surround sound. Many people laugh at me when I say I listen to Enya even after I tell them I listen to Metal/Sick rock because they are so far apart.

I enjoy Enya's older music more than her new stuff.

I've never heard of Era, but I'll probably look it up.

Enya's new[ish] album, a day without rain wasn't too great. Most of it sounded alike. Kind of a let down.

I also listen to Enya occassionaly.. and Yanni too (but specifically I really only like 1 of his cds).Also get laughed at it for my other main music tastes.

yea its a horrible world nowa days ya listen to stuff ya lik and ppl make fun of ya for it even though they have sum off guard thing the prolly liste to and wont tell :?

Enya's song "Only Time" was very appropriate for 9/11 and I think that is what she will be most remebered for. My mother still cries when she hears that song cause of 9/11. Cudoes to her for having the right song at the right time.