xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Geengy

Call Of Duty, I Love It!

ok everybody loves the game is one of the most realistic ww2 game.I never played it.I was just wondering? Why the heck the soldiers walk like they have a big stick stuck up their *bottom*? Its halarious. its like everytime i see the game on tv this question pops up.

Man!! This has to be the best War game, FPS game ever played!! Its even better than Half-Life!!

I love the AI, gameplay, sounds, graphics, and everything including the nazis :)

ok everybody loves the game is one of the most realistic ww2 game.I never played it.I was just wondering? Why the heck the soldiers walk like they have a big stick stuck up their *bottom*? Its halarious. its like everytime i see the game on tv this question pops up.

ROFL!! wat a ques!! Welll they "walk like they have a big stick stuck up their *bottom*" cause its ww2 fella!! N u want no stray bullets/sniper have ur head.... So i guess its a self defense mechanism to "walk like they have a big stick stuck up their *bottom*". ROFL LMAO LOL :):D

i definitely agree anyone got the expansion pack? its pretty good but not as good as cod so dont get ur hopes up. The multiplayer is awesome includes jeeps and tanks now :D

18479[/snapback]

Ok, I haven't got it yet... is it worth it for the single player? Do they add a nice big campaign for us? :P I loved the single player aspect, multiplayer is fun too, but for me, CoD is about single player...

The great thing about CoD is it has relatively low system requirements, and is still pretty damn fun. The atmosphere in game is really good, as you all probably know, because it feels as if you're fighting "among" soldiers, rather than being a solo commando. That's what turned me off many FPS games, it's the "you're a lone commando trying to save the world who kills countless enemies". Honestly, I get scared :P I always like to play more when there's an AI ally computer who goes in first and takes the bullets :P - and for that reason, my least favourite missions in CoD have to be the Mansion one and the Dam mission... too much solo work.

i used to love this game i played it with my friends on lan, it was awesome for awhile and i got bored of it, thats how it is with most first person shooter games i think.

yeh i agree! i love this game to. its one of the best WW2 shooters ive ever played. Just bought United Offensive but i didnt think that was as good as the original!but yeh CoD is awesome!!!!

cod is in my eyes one of the best fps and yes the expashion did not stand up to the hype and the guns got worse but still i love it and nothing will stop me from playing online or single and i cant w8 for cod 2 to come out looks awdome! alredy and it aint out yet :o

I love it i just got great game just i like medal of honor games better but yha it's a great game. I am always looking for membersfor my clan *hint hint* lol see yah guys and have owning-WaT-X-Killer{Goa}

In my opinion, COD is way better than MOH becuase of graphics and realism, mostly becuase the mounted machine guns on MOH fire Squiggly lines for the bullets, LOL but COD has better animations, also the thing about working with AI allies is awesome, makes you feel like you are really there in the intensity of the game, makes it really fun to play.

yeh i agree! i love this game to. its one of the best WW2 shooters ive ever played. Just bought United Offensive but i didnt think that was as good as the original!

but yeh CoD is awesome!!!!

59141[/snapback]

Yes , Call of Duty is a really great game , i play it every day , at least 2 hours a day . Anyway i want to introduce myself to this forum , iand i think that this thread is the best place for it . My name is Matej , allias Shimich , i m 17 years old , an i live in Knin , Croatia and ii absolutelly love CALL OF DUTTY !!!!! :P