xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Geengy

Call Of Duty, I Love It!

the only time i played this game i hated it and the only reason i hated it was the controls, it took me too long to get the hair trigger on someone ot shoot. But it is still a good franchise going though.

I finisd it twice... so good game!!! Like all war games. I LUV them.

10990[/snapback]

Do you know that war games are real. LOL!!! :)

I can't wait intel I have Call of Duty 2. Please anyone here knows what are the fetures? ;)

i must say i did enjoy call of duty it is a pretty good war game but i think that call of duty 2 is much better than the first one it is alot more playable and just generally better than the first one was. But yeah i really enjoyed playing both of them

Call Of Duty, I Love It!

Call of Duty 2 is an awsome game for Xbox 360. The main thing i like about it is the graphics, right when it came out i always imagined how the graphics would look like, and now since i have it, its a really cool game to play since you kinda get the experience what people are going through right now during the war. The game always makes me think and makes me feel thats me in a world war. It can also Scare me :\ if i really think about it.

The only thing i do hate about Call of Duty 2, is the game play on Xbox Live. The gameplay is not that fun because their is no ranking system. If Call of Duty 2 had a ranking system like Halo, it would be alot more better.

Yeah i have it for the xbox 360, the graphics are beautiful and i love the realism of the weapons they arent like some sort of super weapon. The veriety of maps arent as i like though, i would like more open maps like the dark egypt map and toujan (my favorite map) there are too many damaged city maps and not enough straight up war maps. It would be nice if you could go on just the cliffs part of the french d day map. But overall this is one of my favorite game.

Yeah i have it for the xbox 360, the graphics are beautiful and i love the realism of the weapons they arent like some sort of super weapon. The veriety of maps arent as i like though, i would like more open maps like the dark egypt map and toujan (my favorite map) there are too many damaged city maps and not enough straight up war maps. It would be nice if you could go on just the cliffs part of the french d day map. But overall this is one of my favorite game.

lol dark egypt map. You mean El Alemain :)
Toujane and Matmata are the two best maps IMO.
I was hoping for an Omaha Beach map though, that did disappoint me. :P

I adore the game espically cod4 single player is awsome and the multiplayer is amazing!espically the perks and addons for the guns and apparently for the 1.8 patch they will add more guns and camo's and perks and a few more maps its gonna be freaking awsome!

such a good FPS game !!!!especially at stage which need to assassinate zhakeah (terrorist)i nearly 4get how many time i played this stage.my computer spec not enuf good to support this game, mayb consider to replace a new 1.waiting CoD 5 to be launch. hahahah

hey if you like cod so much then you should try out god of hand or god of warthey are the best ps games as i think and also they are the most intresting one..............you will enjoy playing it try it onceand see the results