xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

||>>|| Star Wars ||<<||

The best and most influencial sci-fiction movies ever made. What are your favorite episodes? Your favorite characters? What expectations do you have on the release of the third episode? Tell us all about it here!Well, I'm not a Star Wars geek, but I do enjoy it a lot (the older episodes, IV, V and VI above all). My pick would be, as the most entertaining, Episode VI, Return of the Jedi... It's a heck of an adventure 8) , and some good sincere adventure is welcome in this world of some quite lame action flicks... Cheers! :D[/b]

i am kinda getting bored of starwars but i'd say the episode with the woods and the little bear things is my fav ( i cant remember which one that is, haven't watched the old ones in so long )

i am kinda getting bored of starwars but i'd say the episode with the woods and the little bear things is my fav ( i cant remember which one that is, haven't watched the old ones in so long )

that would be return of the jedi :lol::D

Cheers!

Well i like them all i guess, but the newer ones with the better stuff are truly a great watch.I want to see what ep3 is going to be like. It's coming out mid 2005 yeh?

I have loved StarWars since the day I first saw it in the moviehouse....It was on it's 20th anniversary when it was shown in theatres....I was so young, but I was mesmerized....I love it....My favorite episodes: 2 and 6.... :mrgreen:

I am a self-confessed Star Wars geek (Star anything geek for that matter). I'll admit that they may not be the best sci-fi movies ever, but they are easily the most influential and popular. Return of the Jedi is my personal favourite, although the Clone Wars is good for eye candy in the battle scenes (gotta love that Yoda duel scene too).Episode 3 is going to have loads of stuff to fill in, should be interesting.Also, are Episodes 7-9 planned? I know they were originally planned and there are 3 books set right after the 6th Episode, but are they going to be made?