xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Got two awsome gadgets for Xmas.

My favorite being and iPod. I got the 20gb U2 edition. It is black on the front and the scrollwheel is red. I had a 10gb iPod b4 but they don't make 10gb anymore. I took it back because I wanted to buy a dirtbike at the time.Second thing I really like. It is a HP PSC 1209 all-in-one printer, scanner, copier. The software that came with it is awsome. You can e-mail photo's that you've just scanned through the program. It is really neat. Quieter than my last one which was a piece of junk.

they made me take it off cause some ppl where whining about how it was "too big for out sheit connections" excuse my language and no offense to you 56kers ....... peice of crap connection

Just redo it, with a lower res and fewer frames. It didn't deserve to go. Ther's only very few ppl here on modem. If they have a problem, they should turn off images, so the rest oof us don't have to suffer. Thats what democracy is all about!