xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Admins and users,let's hope this is not true

any large files are disallowed despite they say the support 800 mbs. tried it and use up the bandwidth and your site will be suspended w/o reason. they you know what we mean.

When you actually use some features they offer, they disable it, claiming, it's not secure. but they did say they supported those features.,

They don't offer what they say. How can you fill up 800 mbs with just text html files? you can't. That's why they offer 800 mbs because people won't be able to use 800 mbs. the moment you use more than they expect >100 mbs or some features they don't like, They SUSPEND your account, without saying anything.

they're unresponsive to support tickets for help but if you want to delete ur account, they do it in half an hr.

All this were from clickherefree.com.Admin,i hope that this is not true,espically the 1st and 3rd claim

well.. i have like 200MB filled and kinda larger file sizes... and my account still works :D, yayevey smart person can see that those posts r written by members of other free hosts, and that they r bull$hit.FNH rocks and no1 can tell me othervise!thanx,

No....not at all...I had very bad experience there....When I was looking for free hosting... I first applied here at FNH.. but FNH at that time had loads of posts lined up... so I applied there too. There I got it instantly...so me being a fool..came back and deleted request from here.But as its said...grass is always greener the other side..you only know wen you actually enter... I saw there.. admins were involved into a lot of power struggle... and then something wrong happened within admins within 3 days of me geeting hosting..and they deleted all free hosting accounts... I was just shattered as all my hard work put in went for a toss... though I got a request again from them to request again free hosting.. i preferred better to apply here again and wait patiently till I get one.. Well as its said Patience Pays sweetly.. and I got a hosting here...and its one of the best hosts available...Keep it up Guys... Hats off to U... God Bless U and FNH always :D