xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

copy a dvd

I am 90% sure it can, you need a dvd burner of course if you wanna put it on a disk though, try it, you got nothing to lose, nero is free

can you be a little bit more specific?do you want to burn backup dvds or copy movie dvds?to copy movies you need first to decrypt them using DVDShrink if the question is about backup dvds then it can depeding of the version you have.latest nero works without problems. :Dregs,

Nero will copy DVDs but if you want trouble free coppies you would be better to decode the vob files before reproduction. macrovision can cause picture degradation with some recorders there are many programs for this you could try dvdbox network for software to reproduce dvds and convert video formats they have been working on this problems since before mp4 came out.Tom

I'm sure you can.. :D I use CloneDVD to copy my dvd's beware of the copy protection on dvd's.. :D You can download DVD Region Free to unlock the CSS protection system.. Or the original dvd will be to big it will say then.. :D

The real way would be to decode the Vobs to your hard disk. I do this with DVD decrpter prvided along with GKnot. Might want to try GKnot as it's quite good at what it does... :mrgreen: