xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Resident Evil game`s

You guys gotta admit that that blasting away zombies on resident evil is more fun that watching paint dry!

ive played all completed resi games over and over!

Afterrall i have

Resi evil zero

Resi evil

Resi evil 2

Resi evil 3

Resi evil code veronica

I dont rate the shoot um up Resident evil games they bore me, And your arms aches after a while.

What is your favourite Resident Evil Game :?:

I will post more of my views on Resident Evil if your interested..

Of all the games the third is my favourite, although the latest one was pretty good. As for reviews; fire away djbungle...I'd certainly be interested in some discussion on them.

I love Resident Evil game's :wink: I think "2" was the best ... fully ended by me :roll: 3 too, but 2 was better :wink: have you watched film's :?: the first on was good, but the 2 was bad :cry: ,

The new Resident evil is out very soon in england! 29 days and counting! Gonna take the day off work the day it comes out and buy it then play it all day!Has anyone got RE4 yet? what do you think off it???Let me please..

I can't possibly answer this question by way of poll. I have different favorites for different reasons, they are as follows:

Rebirth, Zero, and 4 have totally amazing graphics. With Rebirth probably being the most liked for me. It gives such a creepy and freaky feeling... and after having played through the original several times before hand, was an awesome experience. Though, Zero seems to have higher levels of detail and what not. 4 is debatable... Out of what I saw through my run though the game, the character models were really well done, yet many of the environments seemed to be lacking.

Story-wise, I'd say that Zero, 2, and Code Veronica X/Complete were my favorites. I just liked Zero all around. 2 had a really great story, too. But Code Veronica X's story was just so creepy to me.... the whole thing with Alfred and Alexia was just so..... freaky? lol.

Can't say I liked 4's story too much, though. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad any means, though, to me, it didn't feel like Resident Evil stuff.

I prefer Resident Evil 2...I played resident evil3, but it's not the same as the second... I preferred being in the police station than to go out in the city...

Hmmm... there is no option for none?
I do not like to play any horric games.  Horror provides a false truth of reality in demonology.

Option added :mrgreen: Thought I was the only one! lol