xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Lord Of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth

Well darklomba, my machine is 3Ghz, 1Gb RAM, and 200Gb memory, so it runs fine on mine, but that's a bad example for something close to the requirements.A better example would be my uncle's laptop. it's 1.9Ghz, 512Mb Ram and 100Gb memory and it runs it fine, so LOTR:BFME should work fine on yours I'd say so long as it's within the requirements of 1.3Ghz and 512Mb.

The adrenalin on both minas tirith and Helms Dipp are just amazing!!hmmm.. I remember Helms dipp.. The enemy was clozing in... my wall was all blown up (along whith Legolas :D ) and their forces was just flowing into the walls...I had no hero nor soldier alive, and i had something like 2 min until reinforcement will arrive..then Aragorn was revived and he alone defended my few last buildings....AND THENNNNNNNNN they arrived!with Gandalf up ahead and a-l-o-t of Rohirim- i ran into the fortress killing all in my way- leaving non alive!ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that was such a goooood feeling....

Helm's Deep vs Minas Tirth map is coming along nicely. I'll post some screenshots of Minas Tirth later on today to get you lot in the mood.l33tg33k, that should run LOTR:BFME, but it might be a bit slow when large numbers of units are in play.

"Helm's Deep vs Minas Tirth map is coming along nicely. I'll post some screenshots of Minas Tirth later on today to get you lot in the mood."I just cant wait! :P