xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

digital-realism.freenukehosting.com > my site =]

I really like the GFX on your site, but the font or the font size makes your text hard to read, but maybe its because i'm on a really big resolutionNice site

I just recently got that forum, i'm so n00b with it...T.T
Ah well, my home's @ MWD =P

Yea...M.W.D...Meteor Web Design...click the button below to check it out...

It looks really good, the words are hard to read though, probably because of the colors. I like the setup, but I would personolize your forum a bit.

i agree maybe just darken up your fonts a bit and you should be good to go otherwise very nice forum and the layout looks good to just spice the fonts up :D

Aren't my fonts as dark as you can get? They are black you know XD...Hmm i'll change the bg to a lighter blue for you CRT monitor users then (soon).

I remember the cover on your  index page is copied~
Cuz I've seen the same photo
in a Taiwan site

i still like it very much. most things are grabbed from other places and he never claimed it was made by his hand.
anyway i like the first impression the site makes a lot and that has a lot to do with the photo you used. good choice