xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

THE GREATEST WHOLESALE SWITCHBLADE KNIFE PLACE ON THE NET

I am always looking for better ways to sell things online. please checkout my website. I sell switchblade knives and ethnobotanicals like salvia divinorum at cheap prices.

not in texas.... they are 100% legal

Not in texas... They are 100% legal

Actually switchbaldes are not illegal to own. They are illegal to carry or to hurt someone with and of course that is as it should be. In some states, it is legal for a one arm individual to carry a switchblade. Also in some states it is legal for certain people per say an electrician to carry one only while they are working. What there is, is way too many people who do not know the law, that just repeat what they have heard from others instead of doing their homework to find out the truth. Actually in fact, one should always inquire as to the local law in their area to find out what the facts are before offering advice to others concerning the law. We do live in America, the greatest country on earth. Have a great day everyone.-reply by John

Is this a true bayonet?

Has anyone ever seen this knife before and can it really be used on a bayonet? It is said that it can fit together with a AK47 rifle. Maybe it is a copy of some old military knife that was used back in one of the wars? The website that it is on is http://liangdianup.com/ I am wondering if it can fit on any other types of guns or rifles. Does it look like something that would be used by Chinese, Koreans, or Russians. Here is a link to the knives page Liangdianup.Com/knives_1.Htm and it is the knife with the number 406023 right at the top of the page.Any help would be appreciated before I order it all the way from China :)

-reply by Lyly

Switchblade legality.THE GREATEST WHOLESALE SWITCHBLADE KNIFE PLACE ON THE NET

Switchblade knives are illegal to possess in 21 states and to carry in 10 more. Everywhere else in the US, they are totally legal. Check your current state laws and don't take anyone's (especially some cop's) word for it. There is no such thing as a federal law against switchblade knives, no matter what any ignoramus might tell you.

-reply by WeaponGuy

What is the website?THE GREATEST WHOLESALE SWITCHBLADE KNIFE PLACE ON THE NET

What is the website to buyswitchblade knife?

-reply by DX246