xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

An Invisible Blessing

An Invisible Blessing Three days passed and yet no sign of you. Could it be that our relationship is through? Too early, too soon, it just couldn't end. When will your message of love be sent? Three more days and no sign of you still, Yet more days cannot even stop my determination and will. I've promised to love you and had always done so, If only a sign could be given for me to know. Another three days and you're far out of sight, No evil thoughts have darkened my light. It wasn't as if these days could last, And soon all it would be, is memories of the past. Some more days, or was it weeks? Such torturous feelings, so evil to speak. I know now where you have been so long, And now it's true, that you are gone. It's not like you wanted to, but because you had to, May the angels in heaven maintain their blessings with you. A spirit, a dust, you are none the less. Loving you always, and no more am I not blessed. I stretched on the rhyming pattern a bit on this poem, I don't like it that much, but maybe that'll all change later.

Great poem hynds!

I stretched on the rhyming pattern a bit on this poem

Yes, especially in the last part but even though it sounds good.You have big talent. Go on writing such things... 8)