xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Halo2 + X-box

I loved the first halo, and halo 2 is alright, but I was expecting a lot more.Though i'm sure it's fantastic on xbox live, I dont have live, so its dissapointing.Bots could've easily been added to the game, i'm sure, but the lack of them would make people pay for live.

Okay I guess im the guy who gets to put a damper on this whole thing with the xbox-halo 2 thing... Yes I played Halo since it has come to pc. I also have Halo for X-box so I like all the rest of you couldnt wait for Halo 2 to come out... Now mind you I have been playing halo for a while now I also play Halo competitively.. We are 6th place on the KW roster and 4th place on the TWL roster this month and in both playoff's... So you can see we are really into Halo..No for the negativity... I like the graphics... The story line well its okay... Playing the elites brought a little spice to it...using analog controllers well thats an adjustment but still okay...Playing online in the begining wasnt to fun because there was to many new players to the game and really didnt bring the competition level to what I would expect... And the part I really didnt like was how strict they are for xbox live most the guys I had played with started getting kicked from xbox live not because they did anything wrong but because they was descent players and the people who wasnt able to compete with them on there level complained and xbox kicked them from playing.... I mean what is that all about when you go and pay good money for a game go play and because your a descent player you get kicked because someone is a sore looser.... What a big turnoff. Another turnoff is there not bringing halo 2 to pc for another year... And Halo CE has duplicated the maps and now its like whats the point.. Okay Im ranting and raving here but I am like ou messed up a good thing... this is a good game.... This is a competitive game why take that away from people who enjoy it the way the game was designed for...Okay this is just my opinion and is not shared by most others... :wink: You ask me is the game worth buying sure I have paid good money on worse games and still enjoyed playing them but I had high expectations on this one but with this one I was let down...

I have got HALO 2 it's pretty funny! and I also get it whit 2 months free xbox live but I don't want that because it issn't funny without headset

Halo 2 is an exceptional game, but i really dont like the dual wielding and the fact that they changed the assault rifle to some sissy one... the shotgun is 2 thumbs up though i love that...

I don't really like this game, I never gave it a chance but I own it. I've played it once and then I let my friend burrow it, give me Def Jam: Fight for NY anyday, (I own that too)

halo 2 is cool! I have finished it... the 2 stories are really briljant :D but after you finished it it is going to be boring

I'm waiting to get Xbox live is it worth the money?

I'm sure you got a 2 month free LIVE card when you got Halo 2. Give it a try and see what you think. You can delete the account before the two months are up and not pay, if yoiu don't like it.

For me it's worth every cent!!!! Halo 2 is nothing without X-Box LIVE!

I dont own a Xbox or Halo 2. but i heard that you can link 2 or 3 xbox and play hallo 2 and that will mad a total of 8 players playing in teams. correct me if im wrong. is this true? :arrow:

I must say, Halo 2 is the best FPS game on Xbox, but its far from the best game ever for Xbox. True it might be the best FPS game ever, but comparing it to other games, is like comparing apples to oranges. Some games, liek Nija Gaiden, and many other titles are as popular, if not more than Halo 2. Now dont get me wrong, im a die hard fan of Halo2, i can play it online for days on end, its just its not the greatest game ever, for Xbox, thats a hard decision, and comes down to personal preference in terms of the kind of game. Some people hate Halo2 simply because they do not like that kind of game.