xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Halo2 + X-box

The whole reason I bought the Xbox was to play Halo 1 because my brother had it. It was the first game I played on a system better than a Nintendo 64. I couldn't wait for Halo 2 once it came out but since I've played it, it dosen't seem that good. I like the original better. Has good cinematics though.

I was hoping it would be like the first one having many long missions but its over to quickly. The multi-player is fun though. Not as fun as the first one was to me.

I have had a lot of people tell me they liked Halo 1 better than 2, but never have played it. At a church youth retreat (yes I know it sounds bad saying it happend at a church group maybe) we linked up 8ppl and this year are planning to run 4 machines off my hub. We have a 24 post switch and spare projector at the church too, so maybe we'll have fun playing on a 14' screen. :wink:

I myself prefer Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf over Halo 2 any day. Its just made better, and there are absolutely no glitches in the game at all. I also would like to invite you guys to join the Official Ladder System of Mechassault 2... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I would be happy to answer any of your questions on our forums before you signup if interested.

I agree to, Halo 1 and 2 are great games. At first I didn't like the game because I thought the main plot of it was stupid. But once you actually play the game, its like your sucked in to it and can't stop playing.

Yeah serious, I payed no attention to the Halo series then I got an xbox, then I bought Halo and Halo 2. I think there awsome. But nothing replaces Call of Duty. 8)