xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Aliens Vs Predators

i loved it :)i own the Aliens collector 9dvd edition cause i'm a fan of Aliensand i've seen the Predator 1&2. I liked em allthis mix of both was very nice to my oppinion"whoever wins, we lose :P"

i like all that things that pavel likes, and i agree about the films 1995 onwards, the old films especially the horrors were the best ever

An admirerer then....lolIt is true whatever way you look at it, the style in which films are made change over time. The entire Terminator; Alien and Predator movies will be vastly different to these newer sequels due to the culture gap brought on by the time frame between them. It's not that they are bad, it's just they will never have that specific atmosphere the 80's/early 90's brought on. They will have a more dumbed down, "aimed at youth" feel to them.A modern day example would be The Lord Of the Rings...when's a trilogy like that going to be released again. There'll be pretenders, but no real competition. They just won't get the feel quite right,...

I liked the movie also. I think that they made the Predators a little more wimpy than I would think. They got sliced up very quickly. Nothing different than what was already said. If they made another I would go see that one too. :wink:

To be quite honest i thought this was a shocking movie people said it was clever how they got them to be in the same movie IMO it was a bit of a naff link and it was both poorly acted and written well theres my 2 cents