xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Do you want to travel to Brazil?

Hello people!!!I live in Brazil and I think it's one of the bests place all over the world.There is greats beachs, the people are nice and the food so delicius!!!I invite everybody from this forum to visit Brazil in 2005 in Carnaval Festival!!!You really will like here!!!!

I've been reluctant to go to Brasil due to the poverty in the major cities. On the other hand it is tempting to go, great beaches, beautiful ladies.... :D 8)

Yes, I'd def like to go sometime, porque las chicas son muy bonitas. Oh wait, you guys speak Portuguese, not Spanish. Oh well, might find me a Brazilian hottie someday.

Hey,I?m a "native" brazilian hehehe....It?s very very nice here... Living in S?o Paulo!Here, i want yet to visit Fernando de Noronha, because i haven?t went there before...And.. I have very bad english.. hehehe.!!! Abra?os a todos membros desta comunidade maravilhosa :wink:

Oh my contry... Brazil... ;)Brazil have a very beautiful places... the beach of Fortaleza and Salvador, Rio de Janeiro... the beautiful city... Ubatuba is a good place... The brazilian food, if you eat sometime, you eat 4ever ;)Go to here... the low price of the things here it's good too... (I need R$2.6 to buy only dollar)Come here!Eita lasqueira... o Brasil ? bom de mais da conta, s?!(You can't tranlate it, don't try)Cya