xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Check out my site (XOOPS)

i like the dark bluethe orange banner is a bit out colorsceme, maybe redo it in dark blue so it fits the rest of the page'every link reloads the page maybe you can change thatall together it looks ok7/10

cool a xoops site :D. One suggestion, maybe you could do w/o the calendar, for me the switch month buttons are green and it just adds bloat. What font did you use for the banner btw? Is it on Dafont.com?

BrianGon, the font's name is "one8seven" i got it from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

sandman, i don't know if u noticed.. in the bottom of the frontpage, there's the breaking... the thing is, there are a lot of articles published... i will follow you advide and reduce the number of articles per page..

djbungle, WE HAVE OVER 100 REVIEWS ON HIP-HOP GROUPS... OVER 60 ARTICLES... and o hole lot of info that would take me forever to translate... besides, it's abpout LatinAmerican Hip-Hop... spanish speakers...

miketron, same as sandman

and moooo_im_a_fish, i thought the orange would bring out the banner.. if i make it blue (i have already test it that way).. the page would look tooooo plain... i can't explain why

orange or blue it is a matter of taste,.. i like it the way it is, but i thought the color would better it. but ut us your thing if it makes you happy it is good :D

It looks allright, I'm not too thrilled by it. If you use an intro it should be spectacular, make me more intrested to visit your site. I would ad some info to the game downloads, I was curious what they were about, I don't know all of them.....

sam001, the page is in spanish...i'll give u an address with the google tranlation, but the host i have my page in doesn't allow hotlinking.. so the images won't appear, and the design would go down the toilet...tinus2003 i didn't understand the think abouy game downloads... The page is about Latinamerican Hip-Hop, it doesn't have anything about games...The intro thing.. you might be rieght, at first it's great to see an intro.. but it get's boring after a while.. and it makes the page forever to load...Thanks for all your comments, i'm getting a lot of good ideas, please keep posting!!!The page it's going to be down for three days, from 06/01/05 to 09/01/05... we are migrating to another sever, thanks!

The page it's going to be down for three days, from 06/01/05 to 09/01/05... we are migrating to another sever, thanks!

it's taking a bit longer than i expected... but i'm working on it