xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Catalyst Design Community!

I got bored with my other website, so I decided to create a new one. It is called Catalyst Design and it is focued on graphic design. There is a gallery where you can post your own work and there are forums. That is all for now, but I hope that more will come soon. Please register and post comments and even hang out around the forums. If you like it please tell your friends, as this is the only way for my community to start growing. Thanks!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

well.. the grafoc design of the website it's good... but i think it's poor in contents.... i mean, it's abou grafic design... isn't it??? it should have tutorials... articles.. a software section, etc... for waht i saw.. it's a forum without postings....

well.. the grafoc design of the website it's good... but i think it's poor in contents.... i mean, it's abou grafic design... isn't it??? it should have tutorials... articles.. a software section, etc... for waht i saw.. it's a forum without postings....

Very true. I hope to get some more content on the website this week, if I plan to persue this. Thanks for your input.

The best thing about a specific topic website is to find everything about the specific topic... Have u considered a cms with forums, instead of just the forums??????