xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Google adsense

I put the google ads on my website two days ago and I already love it!I got paid a lot for one click, but I have been advised not to tell how much, because google doesn't accept that. :? (edited)Do you have some experience with google ads? And what's your opinion about it?

It is a great way to earn a little money by using adsense. The wy the adverts adjust to the content of the page is a great marketing tool. I also love the fact that you can adjust the colors and size of the advert. Great tool. If you do want to put some ads on your website, use google adsense, easy to use and easy money!

Google ad sense is good but what about the minimum balance imposition and can I know if someone on this site has really got the check?

The only one I know of on this site who got a check from google adsense ( https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=SwO-hIVsePGb49Z-x-XWsw ) is admin. :D:D:D Their minimum payout is 100$.It's a pay per click, so I think they accept almost all websites, with a few exceptions. Forums, subdomains, ... are all accepted. And I think it's the most secure network and google can't allow it to not to pay you, I think you can realise that for yourself. :D I have no idea what you mean with the minimum balance, but if you mean the 100$, I think I can reach that, even if I have to wait 3 years, I will still be happy to receive the money. And I think you can use it for other websites too, but I'm not very sure of that, their guidelines aren't very clear about that.

i dunno. i dont really think i would sign up because i don't have much traffic on my site. i think you really have to have many visitors in order to profit off it.

i dont think u need much traffic. u just need a some of people who likes <- snipped -> ads alot more than ur site itself. but i doubt such people exist.}

The only one I know of on this site who got a check from google adsense ( https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=SwO-hIVsePGb49Z-x-XWsw ) is admin.  :D  :D  :lol:  

Their minimum payout is 100$.

It's a pay per click, so I think they accept almost all websites, with a few exceptions. Forums, subdomains, ... are all accepted.  

And I think it's the most secure network and google can't allow it to not to pay you, I think you can realise that for yourself.  :lol:  

I have no idea what you mean with the minimum balance, but if you mean the 100$, I think I can reach that, even if I have to wait 3 years, I will still be happy to receive the money. And I think you can use it for other websites too, but I'm not very sure of that, their guidelines aren't very clear about that.

Thanks for the link...do it need creditcards or paypal?

Thats pretty cool.Does it understand if it is you just sitting there clicking it all day?Or does it have to be someone else doing it?What if you go to a library and did it? Surely you could just keep clicking away and earn a decent sort of salary doing this.PS: This in only America right? Other countries dont count... thats the way it usually works so I'm just checking.

No, it's not only America. And you shouldn't even try to click on it yourself! They know your IP adress. And they have good programs to find those kind of clicks. If you get visitors from the whole world and every day one click of the same computer (a unique per day) or from the same region, they will soon find out that you're cheating! And then they'll just delete your account and put you on a black list or something like that.They even made a program, it's the only possible way to click on your own website to see where the link goes, but it doesn't count as a click of course.