xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Half Life 2

tigeroip, yeah yeah it's great!!! BUT..... Is it all it was made for? just to shock playaz? IMHO the first part has great story line and nice graphics too (accordin' the time it was made)... what do we see now? just action based on "go there, kill someone". I think the valve has just forgotten about story at all

I extremely enjoyed what I viewed of it, I didn't get to play because I watched a friend play, but it was cool. Looked a bit freaky ^-^

Garrys mod is so much fun to play!!! I like this engine alot :)

Can you give us a little information on it and a link? I currently have no idea what you're talking about, since I've never heard of it before. :)

I promise you, if there is ever a game platform other than PC *playstation 6 anyone?* that can support this game, 80 million people will quit their job. This game is amazing.

I've played a demo of Farcry a few months ago,it are amazing graphics,it think they are equal.Farcry's graphics are as good as HL2 I think but in an other way.