xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Half Life 2

omg yes, this game is amazing... the graphics are just breathe taking... cannot beleive games can actually ahve that good graphics, they have to win the best graphics award and game of the year. if you havent played this game, i really reccomend that you check it out.

I just bought HL2 a few days ago,it is really very good,actually I bought it for Counter-Strike Source but Half-Life 2 itself is also very good, and also the (new) Half-Life 2 Deathmatch is very good,the only thing that is less cool is that there are not more than 2 or 3 originals maps for HL2 Deathmatch at the time, but like I said before, it is quite new and there will probably be further updates with more maps (I hope).Conclusion => Half-Life 2 rulezzzzzzGreetz,Rikky-Jin

i think that half life 2 is the ebst game that ever came out.everybody should play it. the graphiccs are awesome, best of the history of graphics :):)