xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Please Help

Hey can someone please tell me how to add a new theme to my nuke site? I downloaded this really cool one but I dont know how to upload it or whatever it is you have to do to add it to the site. Can someone please explain the process as simple as possible.

Hey can someone please tell me how to add a new theme to my nuke site? I downloaded this really cool one but I dont know how to upload it or whatever it is you have to do to add it to the site. Can someone please explain the process as simple as possible.

yes i think i can help you out here 8) open your ftp client like smartftp or whatever it is that you use go into the public_html folder and find your nuke folder open that folder up you should see a buch of different folders there like the first one is admin then goes to the last folder wich should be themes thats where you want to upload your theme to left side opens the folders right side is for uploading them just copy the folder that says theme to your themes folder good luck hope this helps you out

public_html--->location of installation--->themes--->new theme upload herethen goto preferences or config/wadevachoose theme....

upload it in your theme folder, then go on your board for installing them. Make sure to have them uploaded corectly cz they are case-sensitive...