xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Help

Hey I am trying to add this cool theme that I downloaded to my php nuke site, there is one problem I dont know how to add it and I am a complete noob, can someone please explain how I add this theme to my nuke site?

hey me 2 i used to get tt now i am a *bit* better at phpk so you open a ftp connectiongo to where you installed it go to templated or themes or wadeva...upload the whole folder in order to the place where you installed the cms

1. Connect to your site via FTP client eg:SmartFtp with your sub-domain,username and password given in your PM.2. Then go to public_html > your phpnuke folder > themes3. upload your files. make sure you have extract it.4. Then go to your site admin page and click preference and theres a column say "Default Theme for your site" and then choose the theme you just upload..