xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

hi my website

ty again everyone and you are so welcome kaye :lol: glad you all love my site i will be adding the downloads into the database very soon :D to all of you that love php-nuke dont miss out on the things to come>>>blocks/modules/hacks/php-nuke versions/add-ons/software/you name it hope to have it all very very soon :lol:

ty again everyone and you are so welcome kaye :lol:  glad you all love my site i will be adding the downloads into the database very soon :D to all of you that love php-nuke dont miss out on the things to come>>>blocks/modules/hacks/php-nuke versions/add-ons/software/you name it hope to have it all very very soon :lol:

OOO FABULOUS! i cant wait!! YAAAAAAAY!! 8)

it looks very nice, but i wonder is it stuff you grabbed or , did you actually make the orange black theme thing from scratch? it looks very pro!!

no i did not make the layout i wish i did :D only thing ive done was add the extras like on opening of nuke site the side and bottom bar is orange i did that now ive also added a seperate splash page on the opening its really cool check it out :D and if anyone needs any kind of help let me know i will try my best to help out in any way i can :D

wow :D all the comps susan love's you all and glad everyone likes the site my key goal now is to get the downloads into the nuke site for all of you to grab :D i have lots of nuke goodies going into the site within the next week

wow to all you dj freaks out there :D ive added a superb sweet dj console to the splash page hope you enjoy it :shock: check it out play around with it have fun with it there is quite abit you can do to it just wait for it to load it should not take to long to load for detailed instuctions to the dj console >>>hit the power button on the bottom right then click play button then you have the option to play slideA or slideB choose a side to play or you can play both sides of the dj console just hit the gray blocks to play your choice you have a volume control on both sides and sound affects just click onto anyone of the scrolling green lights :D who knows maybe soon i will a code so you can make your own sond file and save it to your likeings

yes nice cool site but, you need to fixe the language problem at phpnukte tools blocks. exe. ? _MODULEC? _BLOCKC? _HTMLC? _HTMLASP? _HTMLJSP? _HTMLPERL? _HTMLJS? _HTMLSWS? _EDITORC? _METAC? _POPUP? _SCROLLC? _HEXC? _PREVIEWER? _SCODER? _HTMLCODER? _URLCODER? _EMAILCODER? _ROTCODER Did you design thta theme?I like it

yes nice cool site but, you need to fixe the language problem at phpnukte tools blocks. exe.      
 ˇ _MODULEC
ˇ _BLOCKC
ˇ _HTMLC
ˇ _HTMLASP
ˇ _HTMLJSP
ˇ _HTMLPERL
ˇ _HTMLJS
ˇ _HTMLSWS
ˇ _EDITORC
ˇ _METAC
ˇ _POPUP
ˇ _SCROLLC