xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Best Male and Female Actor???

For me it's Julia Roberts and Macaulay Culkin! Because I love their films especially My Bestfriend's Wedding for the former and Home Alone 2 for the latter! :D

Actor - Keanu Reeves/Micheal Biehn

Actress - Sigorney Weaver/Julia Roberts

Keanu's done a view variety of stuff in his career, the highlights have to be Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (obviously including Bogus Journey), followed by a very good turn in Point Break; a nice little semi-horror with Mr. Pacino follows in Devil's Advocate and of course The Matrix Series. I'm waiting to see what he'll do next.

As for Micheal Biehn, anyone who's seen any of my rants on Cameron will know the reason behind him. His turns in Terminator, Aliens and The Abyss are spectacular and the raw emotion with which he plays his roles are so good to watch. It's his energy on screen that I love.

Sigorney, again is for her intense roles in the Alien Series, mainly it's because Aliens was the first "proper" film I'd ever seen after Bambi and all that crap. She plays a strong character very well; she completely oozes that strength of character that other actresses can only dream of. I do have her in here for...pretty much only the Alien Series. But I think she's just so damn good in that.

Julia on the other hand plays women with more softer/strength lying underneath roles. But to amazing effect. Her career is pretty good, highlights being obviously...Pretty Women, before doing a great job in little liked film Flatliners (which I love; well due to Bacon and Sutherland). She followed this with a great turn in The Pelican Brief. As these are what I think her highlights are in my opinion, it took until Notting Hill till I liked her again, and she brilliantly performed roles in Erin Brockovich and Ocean's Eleven top top it all off.

actress is probably Julia Robertsactor atm is simon pegg just cos i love shaun of the dead and spaced - he isnt the best actor, but he makes me laugh :D ... al pacino is up there somewhereooo i dunno - there are so many of both!

Keanu's done a view variety of stuff in his career, the highlights have to be Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (obviously including Bogus Journey), followed by a very good turn in Point Break; a nice little semi-horror with Mr. Pacino follows in Devil's Advocate and of course The Matrix Series. I'm waiting to see what he'll do next.

As for Micheal Biehn, anyone who's seen any of my rants on Cameron will know the reason behind him. His turns in Terminator, Aliens and The Abyss are spectacular and the raw emotion with which he plays his roles are so good to watch. It's his energy on screen that I love.

Sigorney, again is for her intense roles in the Alien Series, mainly it's because Aliens was the first "proper" film I'd ever seen after Bambi and all that crap. She plays a strong character very well; she completely oozes that strength of character that other actresses can only dream of. I do have her in here for...pretty much only the Alien Series. But I think she's just so damn good in that.

Julia on the other hand plays women with more softer/strength lying underneath roles. But to amazing effect. Her career is pretty good, highlights being obviously...Pretty Women, before doing a great job in little liked film Flatliners (which I love; well due to Bacon and Sutherland). She followed this with a great turn in The Pelican Brief. As these are what I think her highlights are in my opinion, it took until Notting Hill till I liked her again, and she brilliantly performed roles in Erin Brockovich and Ocean's Eleven top top it all off.

yeah ,me too .all perfect

I would have to say Richard Gere or Keanu Reeves for the male actors.For the actress would have to be Julia Roberts because I can't thinkg of any other good actresses.

Good.I agree with them all.