xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

U.k Collective.

Its not spamming,I just wanna know how many of you guys are from the U.K? (United Kingdom)if your not, you still can say hello, "we`re going global"And where might you be from?Im from bolton (most of you should where it is by now)Oh And merry christmas to you all

Heyyy - a Danish guy.  8) I'm from Denmark too, Nćstved to be specific, although i live in Australia now.

G`day
Im hoping to move to australia in 2006, my ex girlfriend in an ozzy! (we still good mates)
She came to live in england for a couple of years and she is going back in summer 2005. then hopefully im gonna follow after she settled back in with 2 of my mates.
Im just worried about how much money i`ll need, where i`ll live and most inportant find a good job.

G`day  Im hoping to move to australia in 2006, my ex girlgfriend in an ozzy! (we still good mates)  
She came to live in england for a couple of years and she is going back in summer 2005. then hopefully im gonna follow after she settled back in with 2 of my mates.  
Im just worried about how much money i`ll need, where i`ll live and most inportant find a good job.

Is her name Louise by any chance???

I think it is qiute easy for poms to get a "working holiday permit". As far
as I know it will allow you to work up to 6 of the 12 months it is valid for.
It is probably a bit cheaper here than in UK, but of course - the income is smaller too.

Is her name Louise by any chance???
I think it is qiute easy for poms to get a "working holiday permit". As far  
as I know it will allow you to work up to 6 of the 12 months it is valid for.
It is probably a bit cheaper here than in UK, but of course - the income is smaller too.

no she is called amanda, lovely girl she looks a bit like angolina jolie..
and i blew it with her because i was drinking and smoking **** too much at the time!
you could say i learnt my lesson the hard way! :cry:

i cant wait to move over to australia. in my eye`s it one ov the best place`s on the planet.

Yeah, as the word goes, "the grass is greener...........". Just realise that there is a considerable difference between 'coming as a tourist' and 'live here'.

I'm English!! :DI'm from the wirral, (it's a little peninsular that sticks out, across the Mersey from Liverpool, across the River Dee from Wales). I live right by Tranmere Rover's football club's stadium hehe.But I support the best team in the world (Liverpool!) :D

I'm English!! :D

I'm from the wirral, (it's a little peninsular that sticks out, across the Mersey from Liverpool, across the River Dee from Wales).  I live right by Tranmere Rover's football club's stadium hehe.

But I support the best team in the world (Liverpool!) :D

Your not to far from me im in bolton,

Ive been to liverpool loads of times! I got friends at john moors uni....

bolton wanderers man meself (not doing to well either at the mo)

Your not to far from me im in bolton,

Ive been to liverpool loads of times! I got friends at john moors uni....

bolton wanderers man meself (not doing to well either at the mo)

either???? Liverpool are doing great! :D Well, we've got rid of Houllier and Owen, who were both holding us back with their crapness, Smicer is injured, and Kewell is too now! So there's nothing holding us back. And it's really good that we're below Everton at the mo, cos when we overtake them it'll be wonderful! lol!

Its not spamming,I just wanna know how many of you guys are from the U.K? (United Kingdom)
if your not, you still can say hello,    "we`re going global"
And where might you be from?
Im from bolton (most of you should where it is by now)
Oh And merry christmas to you all

singapore....officially language....english
my bad englih comes from not loking at the keyboard.....i cannot type...