xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Some more delay to get my host

I'm participating on this comunity and all, voting for the top too (3 times until today), and I don't have the damn hosting. You see, if you know a bit of my posts, then you know I believe in this service, and in its quality. But at this moment I have reasons enough for voting for it as 'useless'. People is cool, the features are great, but I really need to have the hosting service to take advantage of the features! Voting high for something I don't have is lieing to myself!
Dudes, I know that you work hard, and I respect that also. But for me it hasn't been very usefull, I still don't have the main feature you provide!
After the big account delete, I posted for request, but because of my mistake it did not apply, but the post got an answer (as it should) so I understand what went wrong. Then I corrected the issue and made new post. I was waiting for someone to apply, today I found that the post was deleted! It isn't even the first time I got an request deleted, and not because of my fault. I wouldn't mind wait a little longer, if it has to be! I can't complaint for waiting. But deleting request after all this time waiting? I understand what is posted here http://forums.xisto.com/ but if there was something else wrong on the request, I should have been warned on the first request. If I waited patiently until feedback, I would wait forever because there is no longer my request, so there will be no feedback. So it seems that I won't be using this free hosting before new year, and I am an old user. Newer ones already have accounts, but you don't care about who had accounts before and all data deleted from old server.
Also you say

post and wait till an administrator replies, we always do.

Guess isn't much of a true, right?What am I supposed to do now? Do it all over again? We cannot demand much from a free service, but I feel I've been eluded...
Now tell me your opinion. Do you really think I should put top votes in this hosting? What is a good service for someone who can't get access to it?

This makes me sad... :cry: Plus, you should notice that the main reason that some people quit and vote bad, is because on the problems with hosting apply.

Thank you.

If people were more patient then they wouldn't be so quick to judge bad.First time I applied I had to wait two weeks, then servers went down, then I applied again but the sever went down again. Did I complain? No. Did I raise a finger? Not one.Just relax, when the time comes it comes. So listen, for what you get in the long run its worth a little discomfort for the time being. Dont you think?

I know some of us are dissapointed 3-4 weeks ago....now we are very happy and lucky because the admin had upgraded the plans and even account creation are faster because there are 5-6 staff of FNH are making accounts for us... :wink:

I know some of us are dissapointed 3-4 weeks ago....now we are very happy and lucky because the admin had upgraded the plans and even account creation are faster because there are 5-6 staff of FNH are making accounts for us... :wink:

Nazrin gj bro you hit that right on target 8) could not have said it better myself

I understand your opinions. I believe I may become happy too, it's a question of time. And this service does seem impressive by its specs. But I guess you understand that one cannot hold an wonderful opinion about a service while not served. This comes just in time to point the finger to that mail admin sent too. Although I voted 3 times top score for this service, I do not have a true positive experience. Many with problems like this don't even bother to complaint or wait, just vote negative and quit.

First time I applied I had to wait two weeks, then servers went down, then I applied again but the sever went down again. Did I complain? No. Did I raise a finger? Not one.

This is a bit similar to what happened to me. But as we speak, you do have a hosting here, I do not.

And I'm not really complaining about the wait. If you read carefully, you see its more about the way things go. What pissed me to the point of posting this, was the fact of once more my request got deleted with no notice. This means that I can only repost when, by myself, find out that it was deleted. If I just wait patiently to see my PM arrive, I wouldn't notice never. This means me on the end of the list again. Plus, I feel it would be an act of courtesy to previous FNH users, to prioritize the creation of accounts.

Probably I'll forget this once I get my account (if there will be no other account deletion thing). But I think this subject is of major importance, because as I said, this is the number one reason of the negative voting that some people give. Me, as a member concerned with the voting issue, consider that a diferent system of creating accounts should be used, so that wouldn't be a motive for negative voting, and problems like this one wouldn't occur. I believe every one understands this, and agree of this subject importance. Oh well... I'll post again and wait...

Thank you.

i had to apply loads of times some due to my own fault some maybe not as i too got requests deleted but so did loads of other people and there was a reason givenbe patient and you will get an account

Hey man, I appreciate how you're keeping your cool, and yet voicing your opinion, and your problem. The moderators, and admins are going through the accounts rather quicklyl. It doesn't take long to create one. I understand why you may be a little worked up about the time it takes. I understand how you may render this service useless if it continues. However, as I was looking through the request forum, I came upon one of your requests.

Request
- This one isn't Admin's fault. The 8 letter username rule isn't one that he made up. WebHost Manager won't allow usernames larger than 8 chracters.

That is all I found, you've only tried requesting ones (unless I made a searching error, if so, I'm sorry). The only thing wrong with that application was the username. You just need something a little shorter. That is all. Request again. The application forum isn't that long. It won't take near a week for the Admins or Moderators to get to your topic. I can asure you of that. I'll make sure of it myself.

there are a few requests with username longer than 8 ...i just pm about 5 or 6 people to tell them to change themmaybe but it in big bold letters in the sticky's then they might see it :D

there are a few requests with username longer than 8  ...i just pm about 5 or 6 people to tell them to change them
maybe but it in big bold letters in the sticky's then they might see it  :D

I'm going to edit Admin's "How to request" topic to bold that part. And lately I've come across alot of people with long usernames. I'm just tired of it. It doesn't take much for people to read less than a page of information. I don't understand why they skip over alot of it.

(...) I came upon one of your requests.

Request

- This one isn't Admin's fault. The 8 letter username rule isn't one that he made up. WebHost Manager won't allow usernames larger than 8 chracters.

That is all I found, you've only tried requesting ones (unless I made a searching error, if so, I'm sorry). (...)

I'm aware of that, I mention that one on the first post:

After the big account delete, I posted for request, but because of my mistake it did not apply, but the post got an answer (as it should) so I understand what went wrong. Then I corrected the issue and made new post.

I know the rules, it was a mistake I didn't notice. I use that username a lot and by mistake I tryed to use it for the hosting login too. Stupid mistake, I may add, because my previous account (before the major delete) used the username that I intend to use now, and naturaly isn't that one. But I did post other requests that got deleted. Not sure how many, but at least 2.

Well, I guess everything have been sayed. I'll post my request now. And not only because of me, I realy hope that valid requests get applyed quickly, so new users that arrive can be happy and vote for us. :D

Thank you!