xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FF is back!

Alright guys, sorry for my absence, but I am back! I was grounded from my computer, and I should hopefully be getting a new computer soon for Christmas! :D Well, be on later, got to go to school now...-Fatality

Well, you'd better behave over christmas then.You wouldn't want to be grounded from the new computer. :wink: Anyway, - welcome back. 8)

Alright guys, sorry for my absence, but I am back!  I was grounded from my computer, and I should hopefully be getting a new computer soon for Christmas! :D  Well, be on later, got to go to school now...
-Fatality

Yeah! Welcome back! Kinda wondering why you don't post around...:D

Fatal-Fatality, were u at XWH ??? This name is so closed with me. I think Maybe u're admin at XWH and now, u come here as me :lol:Answer here for all people can know u :D

one of my best friends and allys from 10 years ago is getting back online on Friday so you better watch it - she means business 8) also her son who is 5 is just learning to write but he also kicks a55

~ sorry FF, but... "un-announcemented" ~ Infraid