xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

RE- TOP TEN

Users should also vote against the top 9 free webhosts to bring there total scores down lower when they vote for free nuke hosting. It only takes a minute and with in know time FNH will be back on top :D

Users should also vote against the top 9 free webhosts to bring there total scores down lower when they vote for free nuke hosting. It only takes a minute and with in know time FNH will be back on top :D

I wonder what admin / mods think about counter-voting... I don't really think it is a good idea, but perhaps some people is doing it to us. Perhaps we should do it to others... :twisted:

I'm not trying to start flames or be anti-fnh-community, but:I think countervoting is a bad and dishonest idea. And by doing it to others you only add oil to the flame. Let it rest and just vote for FNH. Hopefully, the members of the other hosting sites will realize this as well. In the long run, i figure that "violence" is bad. Even this kind of violence or rudeness.

I'm sorry but this is not fair. FNH should not rely only on Clickherefree rating when there are lots of other ways to promotr the firm and earn members. Counter voting will not EARN POINTS TO US but it only REDUCES OTHERS POINTS... Not fair.

I bet thay have the same thing posted on their site`s......

I'm sorry but this is not fair. FNH should not rely only on Clickherefree rating when there are lots of other ways to promotr the firm and earn members. Counter voting will not EARN POINTS TO US but it only REDUCES OTHERS POINTS... Not fair.
Have you even checked their forums, like djbungle they are probably doing the same against us. Competition is what is expected in this world now and you have to do any means to get on top, its just a general fact of life now.

I wonder what admin / mods think about counter-voting... I don't really think it is a good idea, but perhaps some people is doing it to us. Perhaps we should do it to others... :twisted:
I'm doing it. It's a little cheating. But heck...s'all good.

It never felt like cheating to me because I was being honest about what they were (NOT) providing - crap compared to FNH. I wouldn't have tried to bring down somebody better - but there aren't any. :D

It never felt like cheating to me because I was being honest about what they were (NOT) providing - crap compared to FNH.  I wouldn't have tried to bring down somebody better - but there aren't any. :D

So far FNh has provided a very goood plan(800mb+10gb+fantastico+no ads+others) and the way I want to thank them is vote for them...:D

Anyone noticed that the specs at clickherefree don't state the real thing?The fact is that, in FNH case, the service has changed and have now better features. The people that get there searching for an free hosting service doesn't have the correct overview.Well, on the other hand, the service stated there is better than any other, so if people choose this one, they will get wondered for it is even better.I think the right thing would be to update it. And I also hope than admin is aware of this.