xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What song are you listening to right now?

A topic like this is traditional and helps to keep an onliine comunity and its members together and interested in other members so that the whole place thrives. So I guess I will go first dashboard confeshional- If you can't leave it be, might aswell make it bleed

:roll: two problems with this thread: 1. Not in the right forum 2. and, even if it was, there's already a thread about it. Good idea, but as Pavel said, it should be moved and/or locked...

:roll: two problems with this thread:  
        1. Not in the right forum  
        2. and, even if it was, there's already a thread about it.

Good idea, but as Pavel said, it should be moved and/or locked...

Should just be locked. No reason to have two.

Deleting would be nice too. :twisted:

I fail to see why you being a Site Moderator, you haven't told some one of the moderators in this board about this. :D. Just curious.No harm autumn007 but this should have been closed and deleted a long time ago.

Well in all fairness Movies/TV is right near Music and they both start with the same letter. So its not hard to see how someone could be confused and click by accident.