xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Aim Software Request

Hello everyone I am a Vb programmer, I specialize in making program for aim if you have any request for programs such as punters, mods or anything else feel free to ask there are a few on my site but my main one is down =[ right now so heres the back up there isnt as many files but ill fix all that later =]

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

aim - xcheddargoldfish

As well as am I, I also program in c++, c, perl and php i just thought this topic would make more people request because alot of peole want aim programs and i need to get some post so i can request free hosting cause i am in desperate need of it.

It's not that difficult. There's many forums with chit chat about topics like "sport", "books" "games" "music" "traveling" where you can easily join inwith your own experiences until you get the 'feeling'. :D

U are welcome! I 'm a doctor and scientist! Pls feel free to ask me about
the world and ur body. :D

Hello everyone I am a Vb programmer, I specialize in making program for aim if you have any request for programs such as punters, mods or anything else feel free to ask there are a few on my site but my main one is down =[ right now so heres the back up there isnt as many files but ill fix all that later =]  
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

aim - xcheddargoldfish