xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why are you threatening us?

I've also added a "Vote for us" button to my site. o_o

I honestly don't see why this host isn't at number one on list of hosts, though. Have you taken a look at what you get for posting fifty times on Xtreme Webhosting? They offer a hell of a lot less than this host, yet, for some unknown reason, they're at number one. >.>

I've also added a "Vote for us" button to my site. o_o  

I honestly don't see why this host isn't at number one on list of hosts, though. Have you taken a look at what you get for posting fifty times on Xtreme Webhosting? They offer a hell of a lot less than this host, yet, for some unknown reason, they're at number one. >.>

Yea...Agree with you...Post like hell, but must put their ads...wtf...Although their plans are xtremely good(10gb spaces ,etc) but FNH still the best because

fast support, no ads and no need hundreds of post..:D

To tell you all frankly, I'm quite afraid that FNH will close the free hosting accounts because they're not on the top again at Clickherefree.com. I'm afraid to loose my site again. So all I did these pass few days was to vote for them at every computer that I rented in Cybercafes here in my place. You know, different I.P addresses! A little help that I can give just to place them on top and maintain our free hosting accounts. How's this? Do you think this could help? :?:

i added a button on my site aswell, but thats not all, i put in on sum community forums i go to often, asked all my friends to vote and stuff, i voted at school, here at home (resetting my ip address) even if we are not number 1, i don't see why the admin would cancel our accounts now, after all we'v shown, if worst comes to worst they can stop offering free hosting but let us keep our accounts! (I HOPE! :? )