xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

domain problem

every time I try adding it as my parked domain, it gives me this "Cannot determine nameserver ip for wantmyipod.info. Please make sure that it is registered with a valid domain name register." Any suggestions? What do I do? I don't think it is my registrar.Admin: can you help me out on this. Thank you.

Did you set the correct nameservers for your domain? You have to do this at the website of your registrator. And it always takes a few hours/days to propagate, so maybe you have to wait some time.

I am having the same problem. My old host had this problem too, and had to make it so that the IP addresses of domains weren't verified. It can be fixed without doing that, but I don't have access to a WHM, so wouldn't be able to tell you. I hope this gets fixed very soon, as it limits everyone from adding any domains.